Osteopathy is a therapeutic method based on a global approach to diagnosis and treatment of the dysfunctions of the micro-mobility of human body tissues, resulting in functional disturbances that can disrupt the health state. It’s a treatment using manual technics. Osteopathy can treat:
- Release muscle, myofascial and joint tensions.
- It also helps improve lymphatic and vascular circulation.
- Treatment of reflux, heartburn, constipation, etc.
Pediatric and Obstetric Problems:
- Intervene during pregnancy by improving comfort: back pain, sciatica, tensions, heaviness in the legs, stomach pain and digestive problems.
- Intervene in babies 0-2 years of age: constipation, stomach pain, difficulty in heading, swallowing or breathing, crying seizures, flat head problems, and earaches.
- Intervene in the infant to examine the various physiological mobility.
- A therapy that helps the development of the child, from walking to early childhood.
Osteopathy also improves athletic performances:
Balanced structure + correct mobility = optimal function!